To Market to market...
Here in Giessen there are market mornings on Wednesday and Saturday, from too-early-for-me AM to 3 PM. Most Saturdays I go to the market, even if it is just
to walk through it and see what the specials are for the day. I have also noticed that it is a way to see the different seasons, by seeing what fruit and veggies are most prominent.
Most of the time I buy some flowers from the market. And since I usually am walking through later rather than earlier in the day, I get some pretty good deals.
They are organized so prettily and colorfully it is hard to resist.
This was the case last week when I saw some beautiful pink, purple and white flowers. I had already done some shopping and had some other packages to carry home on
my bike. However I forgot to bring along my convenient bicycle saddle bags, so had to get a little creative in loading up my bike. But everything got home in
one piece, including me!
How beautiful. I would love to see the markets. Wish we lived like that here. Walmart just doesn't cut it.. Love ya A
ReplyDelete