Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Snow of the Season!!

I LOVE the first snow of the season! It just gets me all excited and kid-like inside.
It actually started snowing a bit last Friday, but stopped after about ten flakes fell. On Saturday, as I was putting the turkey in the oven for our Thanksgiving meal, it snowed an inch or so but was mostly melted by mid-afternoon. But yesterday it really snowed. That means it snowed for several hours, accumulated, and stayed! It was just so beautiful and fresh looking, that I had to get out and take a walk in it. Of course I brought my camera along and documented my walk- just for your viewing pleasure...
My "It's Snowing!" Smile
Thankfully there is a bright orange house in our neighborhood, so I did not get turned around in the white vastness.
I think I found Charlie Brown's tree
just pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment