make me so happy.
Nothing super special about today.
My tutor called early this morning saying she had to cancel our session today because of something she had to take care of. And it was snowing! The two are not related, only that it made me feel like I had a snow day from school!
After getting things done around the house, I was deciding what I should start on next, when the mailman delivered package from the States for me! I opened up a box filled with Valentine's Day treats from my mom, and a calendar and updated photos from my sister. I dug into the M&M's right away (the holiday colored ones taste the best, regardless what holiday).
I managed to put the bag down, and head out to meet up with a friend. She wanted to look at some winter coats, but with a baby and almost three year old that can be, well, you moms know. So I got the privilege of playing with the girls while she shopped.
Then I came home, did a quick workout (to work off some of those M&Ms and make room for more!) and skyped with my sister and her baby as they ate lunch and I ate dinner.
Like I said, nothing exceptionally special about this day, but sprinkled with friendship and family and lots of warm fuzzy moments.
Thanks God.
No comments:
Post a Comment