One of her latest cutest things has been randomly saying out loud- "I love you God". She says this when we are playing with her dolls, at the dinner table, during bath time, driving in the car, while singing to her CD's-- at any time. And many times she says it mid-conversation!
At first I thought- that's precious. Then I thought, why don't I do that?
When I worship on Sunday mornings, when a great worship song comes on the radio, or I get great news I tell God I love him. Or when I am having my quiet time reading the Bible and journalling, I tell God I love him. And that's all good. But, do I ever randomly interrupt something, or someone, to tell God I love him?
In Matthew 19 Jesus welcomed the little children and told the disciples that the kingdom of heaven belongs to the little children and those like them. My niece is a great example of child-like faith, especially since she is a child. :) She loves God and will share that with him at anytime, and is more than fine with anyone else hearing how much she loves God. And one of the other great things about it is she reminds me of my love for God and his GREAT love for us.
I love you God!
you are getting so close!!! I am so excited for you! How are you? I love you I love you! Rock out Europe for me until we can join you :)
ReplyDelete