Monday- a productive work day.
Tuesday- frustrated my German teacher a bit when I could not answer several questions in a row, but was able to get over it during my workout class in the evening.
Wednesday- a good New Testament class. Found out a friend and GEM colleague here had a heart attack, and spent the evening with my friend waiting to hear how her husband was doing all while she dealing with the cultural differences. (he is doing ok now)
Thursday- was able to get some more school work done, and met with a friend and shared some things from my heart and listened as she shared from her heart. I heart friends.
Friday- back to my New Testament class, and then an afternoon enjoying spring weather with another good friend and her two little girls. The evening was topped off with laundry and a movie with my neighbors.
Saturday- brunched with my small group as we caught up and talked about expectations for the group. Rest of the day in Frankfurt, enjoying the city in the afternoon, and the evening at the God-in-Fellows coffeehouse church.
Sunday- was church with communion (seriously, the communion bread at my church is the BEST!), a talk about hard times and life with God with a friend who knows about hard times and life with God, and an afternoon grilling with 20-somethings from my church. And then home, with plans to meet up with my neighbors for another movie, but instead ended up on the couch with a headache that would not listen to the Advil and just leave me alone.
Not a very exciting blog post. But, it's my life. :) And when all written out in a list of activities, it loses some of the meaning of living through each of them. I could likely expound a bit more on each day and my thoughts and emotions as I went through each of the above activities, but, I still have a bit of a headache, and I don't want to give you one if you are still reading! ;)
No headaches here. I love your posts! :) Thanks for sharing about your week.
ReplyDeleteI love your life... thank you for allowing me to be a part of it =) Miss you girl!
ReplyDelete