Monday, September 17, 2012

a heavy keychain and a light heart

Today, God reminded me again just how much he provides for me in the little things as well as the big.

Last week I stayed at some friends' apartment while they were on vacation and on Sunday I moved to an apartment of two women my age. (I say 'I moved', but really two guys moved my stuff while I stayed in the street to guard the parking space.)
As I was giving back the keys from the first apartment, my sweet friend said I should keep them, and can come over to their house during the day if I ever need or want to have some time to myself. I was beyond touched.

Today while I was at the Family Café, a new friend told me that I could stay at her place in October while she and her husband are gone for two weeks. Again, I was so touched.

Here I was with two sets of keys in my purse, and being offered a third place to stay.
God provides abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment